Hello Pearlies

 | 


Today marks a special day because after 2 years, I finally took out my braces!


Contrary to what people perceive of braces, I actually enjoyed my orthodontic experience, all thanks to my Orthodontist Dr Joanne Quah from I.Dental Surgeons.

I know I have said this before but I am going to reiterate again. Dr Quah is the most gentle, amusing, and skilled dentist I've ever known. Every dentist appointment with her was an enjoyable and lighthearted session, allaying every fear and pain I had. 


Days leading before the removal of my braces, I was filled with anticipation and excitement. I have been waiting for this for 2 years! 

And when she finally took off the metal on my teeth, I gasped when she passed me the mirror. Finally, STRAIGHT NICE TEETH! Ahh.. the joy is so indescribable, knowing that my orthodontic journey ends today, and being amazed by the result of the treatment. Woohoo!


So after thanking Dr Quah profusely, I walked out of the clinic and took a picture without my braces. There you go, a picture showing my joy and straight teeth!

Oh FYI, you can stop calling me bracey gracey already.


Possibly Related Posts
Metal On My Teeth (8 Months Later)
Metal On My Teeth (Part 2)
Metal On My Teeth (Part 1)
Brace–ing Treatment 
Moulds & X-Rays


Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS