Surviving September

 | 


September has been nothing short of crazy. In fact, there were so many things going on in September that I literally have to rely on my Facebook Activity Log to recount these events. With such a hectic work and social schedule, it's no wonder this blog has not been updated since.. umm.. August.

With that, I apologize. Not only to you faithful readers, but to myself. 

Because if I had all the time in the world, I would surely write about all the new gastronomical experiences I've had, significant events that had taken place, new people I've met, traveling adventures that I've experienced, and other random musings that sprout in my brain.

But no, I do not have the luxury of time. Whatever spare time I had in September was spent on Me Time; to recuperate, heal, unwind, and thoroughly separate from any brain activity whatsoever.

Now that October has come, I will try my very best to make time and update this blog. Because honestly, I have so much things to tell you guys. 

So in the meantime, if you'd like to stay tune to my life updates, subscribe to me on Facebook here

xoxoxo
Me 



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS